This Support Policy and Terms is an appendix to our Terms and Conditions.
BryZar support is provided by BryZar staff to members who have paid for one of our Support Plans or services and during the term of said purchased plan or for that service paid for.
Our days of operation for support are flexible so we'll be around during varying hours of the day.
Monday - Friday: Support is open
Saturday - Sunday: Support is closed but we do come in to check tickets for Premium plans that have weekend access
Holidays: Support is closed during major US holidays
Definitions of Service Terms
Our support is limited to:
- Clients who have paid for our support plan and during the term of that plan.
- Clients who have paid for a service which has not been performed yet. Each service is a one time service for one website.
- Support covering the purchased plan's scope, as shown in the Support Plans page.
- For paid scripts, clients with active, paid licenses. We will require proof of license before we will provide support. For free scripts, support is provided with no issue of license.
- Ticket support responses.
Our support does not cover:
- Clients who have expired support plans or expired support time if they need help on their site.
- Coming back to do a service once the service has already been completed before, if the fee was not paid again.
- Support not covered in the purchased plan's scope, as shown in the Support Plans page.
- Websites using any nulled products.
- Malware/virus removal.
- Spam or spammer removal.
- Bugs with third party products.
- Content posting services other than those specifically offered.
- Fixing script bugs other than applying patches from script developers, for plans that include this service.
- We do not guarantee bug fixing if we apply patches provided by script developers.
- Clients who have been suspended or their plans cancelled for abuse of staff or for abuse of our support services.
Script Installation or Development Site Installation Limitations
- Server set up is not included.
- Domain name is not included.
- Nameserver settings are not included.
- Server must meet the requirements for the script. Some things the script requires are not posted so you are encouraged to use hosting that is very familiar with the script and its unique needs.
Upgrade Service Limitations
- Does not include fixing site errors after upgrade. Standard debug will be done to check the site and a report give on issues seen.
- Does not include fixing script bugs. Contact your script's official support if you have script bug issues after an upgrade.
- Debug is a basic site check after the upgrade and not a thorough, complete check, for scripts that have a debug method.
- Customizations, third party plugins/themes are not included as part of a standard upgrade. If those are needed, you will need a custom quote.
- Upgrade does not include us backing up your site.
- Server adjustments, fixes, optimizations, updates are not included. You will need to get with your server support for that. Some things the script requires are not posted so you are encouraged to use hosting that is very familiar with the script you use and its unique needs.
- Free package upgrades are only for inversion upgrades (v3.x to v3.x, or v4.x to v4.x) and do not include upgrades to another major version such as v3 to v4. Those are priced individually as an extra service.
Refunds are governed by our Refund Policy. By purchasing, you agree to the refund policy.
Please contact us with questions you may have regarding this agreement.