- Our web system collect certain information relative to users who visit the site. The information gathered by our web system will categorize the data in which the users will possibly fall with their privacy level.
- We also use third party systems for payment processing, marketing, advertisement and analytics which collects information.
Information on users who visit our site; Register, Read or Download information on our pages.
- IP Address
From registered users:
- IP Address
- Address (including house/building/unit/room number, street, city, country)
- Email Address
- Phone number
From registered business:
- IP Address
- Business Name
- Business Address (including building/unit/room number, street, city, country)
- Business Email
- Business Phone number
From payment transactions:
- Payment Transaction Name
- Payment Transaction Address
- Payment Transaction Email
- Payment Transaction Number/ID
How we use the information:
- We use the information to identify and verify you when you contact us.
- For payment verification.
- For account registration verification.
- For products/services that requires location information.
- In order to identify you when you request support from our support channels.
- For notifications.
- Research and development.
- For testimonials or reviews provided with your consent.
How we collect the information:
- Our web system collects information through a signup form.
- Through third party systems such as support channel, email discussions, newsletter systems, payment processors and analytics system.
How we store and secure your information:
- We save your data in our servers which are located in the United States and Europe.
- We use 256 bit encryption to transmit your data.
- Our web system have technical measures in order to secure your data.
- Even with our best effort to protect your data, we cannot guarantee 100% safety of data against intrusion due to the nature of the internet.
How long your information is stored:
- Your data is kept for a period of time until we no longer need it or by your request of account cancellation/deletion.
- We may delete or anonymize your information until we no longer need it for the purpose analysis.
- The information that has been stored or copied in our backup system will be deleted once the backup/archive expires after the backup rotation.
- We keep some information for the purpose of legal or disputes.
Children's Online Privacy Protection:
- Under our terms you must be eighteen (18) years old or older to use our website, products and services.
- To protect the privacy of the children we do not collect or maintain information intentionally for users that are under eighteen (18) years old.
How to access, manage, or remove your information:
- Our web system provides input forms in order for you to add/remove/update your information.
- If you no longer need our services your can request for account deletion by sending us email. We will remove or anonymize your profile information.
- Suspended account will still be able to access their information.
- If your information has been used without permission and you wish to delete the information you can contact us through email or our support channel. We need to verify your information by asking some information.
How we share information with Third Parties:
- We use third-party service providers or third-party applications for our anaylytics, marketing, application development and payment processing.
- Third-party service providers may access some information about you in order for them to process the reports, summary or results, payments and development that we require or need from them.
- Data are transmitted on a 256 bit encryption.
International transfer of data/information:
- We collect data/information globally and store them on data centers on multiple location/countries for backups, archives, analytics, redundancy and other processes that requires the data to be on a specific location.
- By using our website, products and services, you expressly consent to Bryzar LLC to access, maintain, transmit and/or use your data/information outside of your country regardless of location and jurisdiction.
Cookies and other tracking system:
- For your account login.
- For our site performance and analytics.
- Ad targeting
- Email marketing
- System notifications
You can disable cookies or disallow our cookies from your browser privacy settings.
Users who send us e-mail containing personal information or identifiers.
- The information that we collect is used only for purposes of responding to you and addressing the issues that you may have raised.
- The information collected is part of our business practices in order to identify demographic information relative to users who access our web site.
- Assessing the number & type of users accessing various sections of our site, helping us to determine what content and business concepts are working for us and/or are of interest to our visitors.
- Determining the Technical Design, Features & Specifications will help us assess our systems performance.
- We also use the gathered information in statistical form, to assist us in business and marketing strategies and programs.
- We utilize software programs to create summary statistics which we utilize for the above purposes.
- As a security measure for ourselves and our users, we utilize certain software programs to monitor traffic to our site and within our network.
- This software also enables us to identify unauthorized upload attempts, access to our system, and other attempts to cause damage to our systems.
Opt-out to emails, notifications, newsletters and other marketing emails.
You can opt-out to our emails by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any of our emails.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Last Updated: 05/21/2018